Our forehead thermometer can be used to read the temperature of both children and adults with high precision
Its features include:
- Non-contact – To prevent cross-infection, the non-contact infrared forehead thermometer measures within a 2-inch distance. Infrared no contact technology is much safer and better compared to the mercury thermometer.
- LCD Display – Large LCD display including color change as the temperature gets higher. Light display so you can see the temperature accurately even in the dark. At the same time, even when the baby is asleep, the temperature can be measured quietly and without disturbance.
- Intelligent Temperature Alarm: The fever thermometer has a three-color backlight color alarm function. If the temperature is within the normal range of 86 °F to 99.3 °F / 32-37.4 °C, the LCD will display Green. If the temperature is 99.5 to 100.2℉ / 37.5 to 37.9℃, the LCD will display Orange. And the LCD will display Red when the temperature is 100.4 to 109.4℉ / 38.0 to 43.0℃, indicating that you may have a high fever.
- High Accuracy – Provides a precise non-contact measurement to give you an accurate reading within one second for more efficient and convenient use. Choose between reading temperatures in °C or °F, and the Forehead Thermometer is accurate to 0.1°C or 0.1°F.
- Easy to use – Keep the distance between the thermometer and the forehead is approximately 1”-2” and press the trigger to measure the forehead temperature. When you hear one beep sound, the LCD will show the result.
Why Shop With Safe-Company?
- We are a U.S based company.
- All our products are located and shipped from the U.S.
- All our products are FDA & FCC Approved.
- All our products are verified by TruTrace technology.
- We offer excellent customer service.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.